How to buy your foal via online bidding
Are you interested in buying a foal in our auction and you plan to participate online?
The process of online bidding consists of four steps:
- Register yourself (create online bid account)
- You visit the website https://online.prinsjesdag.eu/register and you click on “Register”. You will then be redirected to a secured registration page. On this secured page you can fill in your personal details and then click on the “Register now” button. Then you will receive a confirmation email. By registration you agree with our auction conditions and the general terms and conditions from WeAuction (see under).
- Wait for verification of your account
- After registration your account need to be verified by Prinsjesdag Auction Management, this can take up to two days. When your account has been verified, you will receive an email where you can create your username and password.
- Bid online at the auction
- On auction day you can login via the login button. Fill in your email and password. This will automatically get you in the bidding system. When you participate online at the auction via your computer, you will see live the auctioneer and see bids from the venue and, of course, other online bidders.
- The bidding screen will clearly indicate the stage at which the auction is located.
- Before you can bid, you must first unlock the bid button. Unlocking the bid button separately is an additional protection for the buyer. The chance to make an offer by mistake is even reduced. After activating the bid button, you will participate in the auction by a single click on the bid button. The bidding button will always display the last bid.
- If you have requested, the screen will indicate whether your bid has been accepted and whether you are the highest bidder.
- You are the highest bidder
- If you are the highest bidder, you will receive an email with the confirmation.
click here for the auction condition of WeAuction